For all our Labourer vacancies please click here
£7 – £9 per hour (Dependent on location and experience)
40+ Hours Per Week Temporary (may even include weekend work)
An experienced labourer will be required to undertake basic construction work on a temporary contract or project. The rate is usually dependant on location, experience and most unskilled labourers will only be required to shift materials or make sure the site remains clean.
Responsibilities can vary between different projects. It may include but is not limited to:
*General site clearance
*Cleaning of welfare areas
*Lift and shift of heavy projects
*Mixing cement and filling areas
*Assisting site team as and when required
About the Candidate
* Solid understanding of construction and health and safety regulations
* Excellent awareness of surroundings
* Must be of reasonable physical fitness
* Establish and maintain excellent working relationships and communicate well with your colleagues
* Have excellent practical skills
* Ability to work to deadlines and to a high standard
* Be able to use computerised equipment
* Be able to work at heights when required
* In the majority of cases a Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is absolutely essential to enter a site.
* Most employers will require recent references to support the quality of your work.
* It would be desirable but not essential to have a GCSE in Maths, English or be able to demonstrate that you are competent in Maths or English.
* Opportunity to expand your skillset
* Opportunity to work on a prestigious projects
* Excellent rates available DOE
* Company expenses paid
* Opportunity to progress on other projects
Help for Candidates
To be first in line for our vacancies register with us here