For all our Plumber vacancies please click here
£22,000 and £35,000 per year. (Dependent on location and experience)
40+ Hours Per Week
A Plumber will fit, service and repair hot and cold water and heating systems in homes, businesses and new constructions. They also work with gas fires and cookers depending on their qualifications.
Responsibilities can vary between different projects. It may include but is not limited to:
* Follow the specified plans from the senior members of staff
* You are expected to install water supplies, heating systems and drainage and ensure they are in good working order
* Assisting site team as and when required
* Find and repair faults in the plumbing systems
* Using powered tools to cut pipes into desired specifications
* Install and fix appliances such as showers, cookers, gas fires and washing machines
* Be available immediately to fix any faults such as leaks and gas faults.
* Ensure all work is sealed and weather proof
* On all jobs you would use hand and power tools, which may include welding equipment.
* As an experienced plumber, you might specialise in sheet metal work for industrial, commercial or historical buildings
About the Candidate
* Solid understanding of plumbing and the health and safety regulations
* Excellent awareness of surroundings
* Must be of reasonable physical fitness
* Establish and maintain excellent working relationships and communicate well with your colleagues
* Be self motivated to work as part of a team or independently
* Have excellent practical skills
* Ability to work to deadlines and to a high standard
* Be able to use powered tools
* Be able to provide a minimum of two references from previous employers to support your work ethic
The most common route to being a qualified Plumber:
* Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Installing and Maintaining Domestic Heating Systems.
* Level 2/3 (NVQ) Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
* It would be desirable but not essential to have a GCSE in Maths, English or be able to demonstrate that you are competent in Maths or English.
* Opportunity to expand your skillset
* Opportunity to work on a prestigious projects
* Excellent rates available DOE
* Company expenses paid
* Opportunity to progress on other projects
Help for Candidates
To be first in line for our vacancies register with us here