Customer Service Co-ordinator
|Up to £28,000 + package
|House Building, Customer Services, Defect Management
Customer Care Coordinator – New build housing
I am working with a highly reputable house building company to strengthen their team by recruiting an experienced Customer Care Coordinator.
Working within this experienced Customer Service department, you will act as the first point of contact, providing a high quality and professional level of service to customers and the department.
•Be the first point of contact for all esquires
•Respond to all customer queries within a timely manner
•Asses the validity of warranty claims and defects
•Schedule appointments for technicians
•Order materials / obtain quotations
•Collate property information packs
•Provide required reports and analysis as required.
•Provide additional ad-hoc support to the department as required.
- Experience within a similar role is ESSENTIAL with construction, advantageous would be house building or maintenance
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft 365 software and Microsoft Access
- Must have a valid UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets.
Benefits of the role
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 25 days annual excluding bank holidays.
- Pension Contribution
- Agile working twice a week
For an informal discussion please call Jo on 01752 421888 or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location:- Tiverton, Devon
"*" indicates required fields