Graduate Land Buyer
I am working on a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a privately owned house builder to pursue a career in Land Buying.
My client is keen to speak to candidates looking to take the first step in their career and work alongside an experienced team.
About the role:
You will be an integral part of the regional land team, gaining an understanding of the business model and land acquisition requirements within your first few months.
· As a Graduate Land Buyer you will take responsibility for researching towns and identifying suitable land opportunities from a variety of sources.
· You will present suitable sites to the team for consideration and assist with site appraisals and valuations.
· Excitingly you will see your sites progress through the due diligence process to contract exchange and legal completion.
· You will also have the opportunity to monitor your sites through design, planning, commercial and construction.
· Must have a recent qualification in - Real Estate, Town Planning, Geography, or a similar qualification
· You will have a genuine interest in the land acquisition process and be keen to develop your knowledge and career
· You will have strong verbal and written communication skills, be engaging, personable and comfortable meeting new people for the first time.
· You will have an eye for detail and good analytical skills, plus excellent IT skills including all Microsoft Offices packages.
If you are an Assistant level Land Buyer with experience, please also feel free to apply. Salary will depend on experience, a higher salary can be considered for someone with more experience.
To Apply: For an informal discussion please call Abbie on 07736455560 or apply as instructed. Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Swansea, Cardiff, Plymouth, Southampton and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain with quality candidates.