Sales and Marketing Assistant
|Salary:||Up to £28,000 + package|
|Sector:||New Build Housing, Sales and Marketing New Homes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Contact Phone:||07771 985354|
|Start Date:||January 2024|
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Sphere Solutions are working in partnership with a residential developer to secure a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their Cornwall-based team, working within the New Homes sector.
The New Homes Sales and Marketing Assistant will play a pivotal role in supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager and the wider Senior Management Team. This role combines administrative tasks, customer service, and marketing responsibilities to assist the sales and marketing team in achieving their goals. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for new homes.
- Administrative support, raising PO’s.
- Day-to-day marketing activities, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings.
- Maintain and update leads, customer information, and sales data with regular liaison with agents.
- Prepare and distribute reports, and marketing material – brochures, website, digital marketing. Social media campaigns.
- Assist with business events, on-site promotions,
- Apply for street names and numbering on new schemes.
- Educated to Degree level and/or demonstrable relevant experience within a Property / Marketing related discipline, preferred.
- Previous experience in new homes, sales, or marketing is advantageous.
- Knowledge of shared ownership sales and legislation,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with CRM software is preferred.
- Customer-focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high degree of adaptability.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- A passion for new homes and a desire to learn and grow in the industry.
- Full driving licenses as site visits will be expected.
Offering a salary up to £28,000, excellent holiday allowance, private medical insurance, annual bonus and agile working both in the office and at home.
If this is of interest, please call Jo Lambert to discuss it in confidence or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment. With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester, Southampton and Plymouth) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates.
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Sales and Marketing Assistant
Location:- Truro, Cornwall
"*" indicates required fields