|Salary:||£65,000 - £70,000 plus package|
|Sector:||Civils, Groundworks, Construction, Highways, Surfacing|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
£65k – £70k + Package
We are working with a well-renowned civil engineering group with a specific focus on earthworks, groundworks and associated greenfield infrastructure such as roads and associated services. The company have worked within South Wales & South-West England since their incorporation over forty years ago and has established itself as one of these regions’ leading contractors.
Their client based includes some of the UK’s leading tier 1 contractors, where they deliver infrastructure packages up to the value of £10.M.
Due to continuous regional growth and multiple new contract wins, they have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join the South Wales division.
The successful individual will report to the Regional Manager and will be responsible for managing multiple sites concurrently across the South Wales region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring progression on site, and day-to-day operations.
- Procurement of materials, plant, and equipment on site.
- Assessment of sub-contractors’ quality and progress.
- Monitor performance against the contracts program.
- Maintaining a proactive culture towards the health and safety of all aspects of the site.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and subcontractors on each contract.
- Attend progress meetings where required.
- Reporting directly to company stakeholders on a regular basis with regard to the performance of the contract.
If you are interested and want further details, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Contracts Manager
"*" indicates required fields