|Sector:||Construction, Electrical, Trades and Labour|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Contact Phone:||07834 523747|
My client is looking for 2 x Electricians on a permanent basis to cover Cornwall:
About the role:
- General electrical response repairs and testing as required.
- Carry out inspections and correct faults where required, completing jobs to the satisfaction of tenants in a single visit.
- To liaise with the repairs planners to attend appointments, arrange access, discuss works etc. as directed.
- To ensure works are carried out on time, to the customer’s reasonable satisfaction and in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation and servicing instructions, relevant regulations, procedures, and codes of practice.
- To ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including EICR documentation and timesheets and ensure these are delivered to your Line Manager within the agreed timescales.
- To participate in the out of hour’s emergency service rota
- Ensure that any tools, equipment, and vehicles are used and maintained in a safe manner and that any defects are reported to your supervisor immediately.
- To undertake a variety of multi-skilled tasks including Small filling repairs, removing refit casing, panels and flooring and making good.
- Experience working as an Electrician in a similar role
- A proven ability to work independently and within a team.
- High values in customer service
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Completed an electrical apprenticeship.
- Experience testing in domestic properties
- Experience in installing LD2 fire protection systems (Aico)
- Qualifications 2391 testing, NVQ level 3 and BS7671 18th edition
- A flexible approach and good communication skills
- Full UK driving license.
What the company will offer you:
- Salary: £37,057 + regular overtime payments for On-Call participation and enhanced payments at 1.5hrs per call-out
- Working Hours: 40 (8.00am – 4.30pm)
- Van & fuel are provided for work use only.
- Power tools and test equipment are provided.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Generous pension scheme with employer contribution
- Employee discount scheme and well-being events
- Holiday starting at 23 days and increasing to 28 with service (pro-rata if part-time) with the option to purchase additional, plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Flexible working hours & home working options
- Investment and support in your continuous training and development
- Opportunity to become a Safeguarding Advocate, Health & Wellbeing Champion, and Mental Health First Aider
For more information, please contact Rachael on 07834523747 or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
You can send CV’s to me – [email protected]
You are applying for the following:
"*" indicates required fields