|£50000 - £60000
|Refurbishment, schools, education, private, public, new build, health, listed
Permanent – Full time
Sphere Solutions has been appointed to assist with the Recruitment of an Estimator for a construction company specialising in refurbishment works for major clients in both the public and private sectors across the South West
Working closely with the construction team, you will take responsibility for pricing tender packages, following the process from initial receipt through to award. Suitable candidates will have sound knowledge and the ability to read drawings with specific attention to detail.
Key experience and knowledge will include:
- Reading and reviewing internal and external designs
- Take-offs from designs
- Liaising with subcontractors, price enquiries
- Producing tender packs
- Reviewing and scoring subcontractor tender returns
- Working with the Senior Estimator reviewing and collating tender information
- Production of tender documentation
- Calculating, labour, equipment and material costs
- Liaising with all the construction team on progress and viability
- Previous estimating experience for refurbishment projects in education, health, commercial, listed and public sector
- Proficient in the use of MS365 and other Estimating Software packages
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health care
For an informal discussion please call Kalina on 01752 421888 or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
Sphere Solutions are a market leader in the Southwest & Wales construction recruitment sector. With offices in St. Austell, Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea and Southampton.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with local, regional and national contractors, developers and consultancies and offer a bespoke, discreet and professional service delivered by highly experienced consultants.
You are applying for the following:
"*" indicates required fields