|Sector:||Civil Engineering, Engineering, Construction, Groundworks, Quantity Surveying|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Contact Phone:||07771 985354|
£40,000-£55,000 + Package
Sphere Solutions are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor, ideally from a Civils/Groundworks background, to join a very successful sub-contractor, based in Exeter with market market-leading presence in Devon, Cornwall & Somerset.
My client works with a number of housing developers and contractors across the region and with a number of long-standing relationships they have an extremely busy portfolio of work.
Duties will include:
- Produce Valuation matrixes and Daywork schedules
- Review of contract documentation, and drawing issues, to ensure all parties hold the correct information
- Produce a monthly application for payment to the client in line with the client’s calculation schedule.
- Verify accurate payments for sub-contractors
- As the Surveyor you should be aware of all costs relating to all project spend
- Responsible for cost changes as a result of new drawings
- Liaise with the client to evaluate day work before an order is raised
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with detailed procedures to achieve ISO/ SMAS/CHAS/Achillies certification
The successful applicant should ideally be qualified to a degree level or similar and have extensive experience within the construction industry, preferably within a groundworks or civil engineering background.
For an informal discussion please call Jo on 07771 985354 or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates.
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Quantity Surveyor
"*" indicates required fields