Senior Quantity Surveyor
|£55,000 - £65,000 plus package
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary + full benefits package
Sphere Solutions are currently recruiting for a full-time, senior/experienced QS to join our clients Wales & Energy Division.
The successful candidate will be a team player with positive behaviours aligned with our vision and guiding principles
- Deliver sustainable, profitable growth by minimising risks, maximising opportunities and avoiding disputes across projects.
- Manage both commercial and contractual aspects of a project(s), supporting the project team to deliver the project successfully.
- Mentor graduate and trainee commercial staff within your division to support their development.
- Provide information to assist in developing the divisional budget as required.
- Take responsibility for delivering forecasted profits and margins.
- Deliver consistent value and cost reporting.
- Establish a robust and consistent change control process to ensure that appropriate contract price
- Adjustments are identified and agreed upon with the customer.
- Manage commercial activities with the operational team to achieve delivery and growth.
- Ensure contractual duties, obligations, notices, standards etc. are observed and discharged to protect our position and entitlement under the Contract.
- Ensure commercial activity is consistent and in line with company procedures.
- When required support work winning teams in identifying and quantifying risk and opportunity in tenders and bids.
- Support key negotiations with prospective customers, partners and subcontractors.
- Effective cash management supported by regular liaison with our Accounts department.
- Represent and promote the company professionally.
- Understand our business strategy and six-point plans. Share with your team how they can contribute to achieving them.
- Encourage colleagues to deliver and recognise success.
- Challenge how things are done to make us more productive.
- Encourage your team to suggest improvements to how we work in line with our Right Works ethos.
- Understand our HSQE standards and ensure your team knows their responsibilities
- Understand personal responsibilities to comply with our company policies and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Continually enhance the reputation of your team.
- Help your team understand their roles in protecting and enhancing our reputation.
- Recognise behaviours in your team that reflect our guiding principles
- Create opportunities for you and your team to learn.
- Challenge behaviours that do not create an inclusive environment
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Senior Quantity Surveyor
"*" indicates required fields