|£55,000 - £65,000 plus package
£55k – £65k + Package
Sphere Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced site agent, to work for a reputable and regional civil engineering contractor in South Wales on a permanent basis.
- Apply and develop knowledge and skills in delivering construction projects and leading site teams.
- Make decisions and develop your confidence and ability as a site agent with support from your contracts manager.
- Understand project requirements (tender, form of contract, deliverables, programme, drawings,
- specifications, etc) and communicate to your site team, providing information to the workforce/sub-contractors in a suitable clear, concise and timely manner.
- Ensure that your project is properly planned, programmed and resourced to achieve safe, profitable and timely delivery.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded through compliance and implementation of the Integrated Management System.
- Prepare monthly progress reports, and ensure that method statements, risk assessments and approval documents are in place for all site activities.
- Supervise and manage your site team and activities ensuring a high standard of health, safety and environmental compliance – promote a positive safety culture.
- Monitor and manage all foreseeable risks and opportunities associated with your project
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements and company procedures.
- Ensure thorough understanding and adherence to all the contractual requirements
- Identify problems and seek the most efficient construction solutions.
- Proactively lead the site team, providing motivation and development support.
- Prepare in partnership with the commercial team monthly reports and forecasts
- Ensure labour, plant, material and subcontract requirements are procured, reconciled and managed through the implementation of Evision.
- Support the divisional team in Marketing, Business Development, Work Winning and other business requirements.
- Represent and promote the company professionally.
- Understand our business strategy and six-point plans. Share with your team how they can contribute to achieving them.
- Encourage colleagues to deliver and recognise success.
- Challenge how things are done to make us more productive.
- Encourage your team to suggest improvements to how we work in line with our Right Works ethos.
- Understand our HSQE standards and ensure your team knows their responsibilities
- Understand personal responsibilities to comply with our company policies and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Continually enhance the reputation of your team.
- Help your team understand their roles in protecting and enhancing our reputation.
- Recognise behaviours in your team that reflect our guiding principles
- Create opportunities for you and your team to learn.
- Challenge behaviours that do not create an inclusive environment
If you are interested and would like further details, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Site Agent
"*" indicates required fields