|45000 - 55000
Our client is a large and very well-established main building contractor that works primarily throughout the South West.
Due to the award of a large and prestigious building project in the Gloucester area, they have approached us with the requirement to recruit a Site Manager on a permanent basis, initially tasked with helping deliver the envelope works package.
Working closely with the Project Manager on site, you will play a key role in the delivery of the package. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the site manager or other senior project managers as required.
- Ensuring that requirements, as specified by the client and senior management, are met.
- Monitoring labour, building material, and equipment budgets and curbing unnecessary expenses.
- Supervising on-site construction work and relaying instructions from senior project managers.
- Reporting any concerns that might negatively impact projected cost and time estimates.
- Procuring materials, labour, and equipment, as well as third-party subcontractors and suppliers.
- Preparing work schedules and sequencing onsite tasks.
- Collaborating with other construction project stakeholders as required.
- Ensuring that construction industry safety regulations are followed.
You will come from a recognised main contractor background, and able to commute to the Gloucester area daily. On offer is an excellent salary package and a structured career path which will offer you the chance to progress.
Get in touch today for further details.
You are applying for the following:
Title:- Site Manager
"*" indicates required fields