Sphere Solutions are looking for a Design Manager to join a well-established, award-winning main contractor. Our client is a forward-thinking contractor that focuses on delivering exceptional projects and they specialise in construction services to a diverse range of clients. Their Bristol region currently has a healthy pipeline of work as well as ongoing current projects.
Our client is looking for an individual who fits the following criteria:
- Complex Project experience
- Housing, accommodation, education and/or commercial project experience
- Managing design team to produce an ER-compliant solution
- Manage client reviews
- Management of CDP’s
- Site or office-based
- Ensure all design information is build-ready
This role would suit an experienced Design Coordinator or Design Manager who is keen to further their career with an award-winning contractor that can offer genuine long-term prospects. Get in touch for further details.
Site Manager – Solar/Civils
£55k & Package
Are you an experienced Site Manager with a Solar / Civils background looking for a new opportunity,
Sphere is currently working with a Renewable Energy Client seeking an experienced Site Manager to initially oversee a 12-month Solar Farm project near Exeter, moving on to manage projects based Nationally.
As the Site Manager, you will organise and oversee works carried out on site ensuring it is completed on time and within budget.
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to site staff
- Supervising and hiring site staff and subcontractors
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Give toolbox talks.
- Must have previous Solar experience.
- Willing to travel to other sites on completion of the project
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
Nationwide Travel will be required after the initial site is completed.
Sphere Solutions are a market leader in the Southwest & Wales construction recruitment sector. With offices in St. Austell, Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea and Southampton.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with local, regional and national contractors, developers and consultancies and offer a bespoke, discreet and professional service delivered by highly experienced consultants.