Site Manager – Solar/Civils
£55k & Package
Are you an experienced Site Manager with a Solar / Civils background looking for a new opportunity,
Sphere is currently working with a Renewable Energy Client seeking an experienced Site Manager to initially oversee a 12-month Solar Farm project near Exeter, moving on to manage projects based Nationally.
As the Site Manager, you will organise and oversee works carried out on site ensuring it is completed on time and within budget.
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to site staff
- Supervising and hiring site staff and subcontractors
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Give toolbox talks.
- Must have previous Solar experience.
- Willing to travel to other sites on completion of the project
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
Nationwide Travel will be required after the initial site is completed.
For an informal discussion please call Kalina on 01752 421888 or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
Sphere Solutions are a market leader in the Southwest & Wales construction recruitment sector. With offices in St. Austell, Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea and Southampton.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with local, regional and national contractors, developers and consultancies and offer a bespoke, discreet and professional service delivered by highly experienced consultants.