£50k – £60k + Package
Sphere Solutions are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor, to work for a long-established company with more than 80 years of experience in the building and construction industry.
They specialise in fit-out, refurbishment, leisure, retail and new build projects, along with specialist bespoke ecclesial works. They also work in the heritage, public and financial sectors.
They are currently looking for an experienced quantity surveyor with the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of construction experience, in particular, refurb and fit out
- Ideally, degree qualified or has relevant HNC’s or NVQ’s
- Experience in working on residential, leisure and public sector buildings
- Candidate will be able to run multiple jobs at a time
- Ideally resides locally in the area
- Has a clean UK Driving license
- Able to form constructive working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Ensuring application debtors are minimised and prompt Final Accounts are settled.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Submitting Applications for Payments to clients.
- Visiting sites for valuations/variations and meetings as required
- Management of site-level change management
- Change management, compiling change notices, evaluation and agreement
- Securing payments from the customer within the specified contract terms
If you are interested and would like further details, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.