Covering the London area
Company Van and tools provided
Permanent – Fulltime Full Time – Monday – Friday
Out of hours cover 1 in 4 rota (occasional weekend working)
Sphere Solutions is working in partnership with a leading provider of engineering, technical, and FM services to the UK MOD, to recruit an 18th-edition qualified Electrician to join their team. As part of the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts, you will play a crucial role in delivering effective and compliant electrical maintenance tasks within the London area.
Reporting office based in Byfleet, this role will cover sites across London, this position is a permanent, full-time Monday to Friday position with a 1in4 out-of-hours rota which will include occasional weekend work
- Undertake planned and reactive electrical maintenance
- Work as part of the on-site engineering team
- Complete all works scheduled within service-level agreements
- Carry out reactive repairs and callouts for emergencies
- Ensure all works carried out meet JSP375 standards
- Review and contribute to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Work independently from drawings, specifications, and other documentation
- Report all equipment or system defects
- Attend team briefs, Toolbox talks, training
- Full, clean UK driving licence (travel within multiple locations required)
- 18th edition electrical qualification, including City and Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing
- Experience in an MOD or Construction/Property Maintenance environment (desirable)
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- Salary £40,000 & Package (depending on experience)
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Fully kitted company van
For an informal discussion please call Kalina on 01752 421888 or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
Sphere Solutions are a market leader in the Southwest & Wales construction recruitment sector. With offices in St. Austell, Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea and Southampton.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with local, regional and national contractors, developers and consultancies and offer a bespoke, discreet and professional service delivered by highly experienced consultants.