We are working with a long-established contractor who has an enviable reputation for delivering high-end quality houses across the South Devon area, with a long-standing client base and a lengthy programme of work/s, they are keen to recruit a Site Manager to deliver high-end one-off luxury houses. Design and build contracts using RC, Steel frame with exceptional finishing and quality fixtures and fittings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive contractor and progress your career, reporting to a Contracts Manager you will join an experienced operational team and take responsibility for the delivery of houses up to £3m. You will need to have good experience of D&B project delivery within a contracting environment and be used to working with and understanding clients’ expectations.
Your day will consist of:
- Manage the build of high-end houses – from pre-construction to handover.
- Manage and liaise with the supply chain / sub-contractors.
- Oversee all on-site health and safety.
- Liaise with the client, architect and building control.
- Site planning and programming
You will need:
- Tier 1 or 2 contracting experience, ideally a trade or HNC background
- Passivhaus build knowledge will be a distinct advantage
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
- Forward-thinking with good IT skills, Asta would be an advantage for planning.
You will be rewarded with:
- Salary Circ. £50,000 with car allowance
- On-going Training and support
- Excellent client base and longevity of work
For an informal discussion please call Jo on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester, Southampton, Taunton and Plymouth) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates.