Lead Quantity Surveyor
Sphere is currently recruiting an experienced Lead Quantity Surveyor to join a large Property Services Contractor covering the West Midlands for their Fire Protection branch.
As the Lead Quantity Surveyor, you will have extensive Commercial Management experience. With knowledge of FRA works and Planned Refurbishment projects. You will be responsible for, overseeing all financial aspects of Planned Works projects, progressing tenders for accurate pricing, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Accurately estimating and determining the quantities of materials, labor, and equipment required for tenders.
- Monitor and control project costs throughout the process
- Identify any areas to improve margins.
- Assist in the procurement process by preparing tender documents, evaluating bids, and negotiating contracts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Final Account Preparation, ensure that all costs are accounted for and properly documented.
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience in construction
- Degree / HNC (or equivalent) in a related field
- CSCS Card
- Willing to travel across West Midlands
- Salary Circa £55,000 & package
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
For an informal discussion please call Kalina on 01752 421888 or click the inviting red button in the upper right-hand corner to apply and embark on this journey with us!
Sphere Solutions are a market leader in the Southwest & Wales construction recruitment sector. With offices in St. Austell, Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea and Southampton.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with local, regional and national contractors, developers and consultancies and offer a bespoke, discreet and professional service delivered by highly experienced consultants.